• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

US LawShield "Aftermath of Self-Defense" @ TruPrep - Tues, Nov 16, 2021

TruPrep

Default rank <750 posts Sponsor
Frontiersman
Firearms/Accessories Dealer
23   0
Reaction score
You are cordially invited to attend this amazing workshop (FREE with coupon below), the Aftermath of Self-Defense... Tuesday, November 16, 2021, 6:30pm-8:30pm at TruPrep.

Sign up here: https://texaslawshield.secure.force.com/pmtx/evt__QuickEvent?id=a2z6e00000bIYp3

If YOU are a NEW gun owner and want to learn the laws of Georgia or just want some answers in regard to self-defense, this is a MUST-attend workshop!

Our event is being hosted by TruPrep, 1000 Cobb Parkway N, Suite B, Marietta, GA. You own a gun. You have trained with it in case you ever need to defend yourself or your family! But do you really know what to expect if you are ever forced into a position where you must act? Join U.S. LawShield at our Aftermath of Self-Defense seminar so you can learn what happens after the Bang! This seminar uses the case study method and reviews what happened to local individuals who were forced to defend themselves and others. It is taught by firearm and self-defense attorneys and law enforcement officers.

All attendees will receive the U.S. Law Shield publication (When Can I Legally Shoot? Knowing The Law Of Deadly Force,) a $19.95 value, FREE for registrants. This publication explains the ins-and-outs of the law of the deadly force in plain language, helping you understand when you are legally allowed to pull the trigger.

Why attend an event?
1. Ignorance of the law is not a legal excuse!

2. The legal system can be very hostile toward gun owners.

3. Responsible gun owners get thrown into the legal system every single day.

Sign-up TODAY! Space is limited! Enter FRIEND upon registering in the discount/promo code area to come as our guest at NO charge.

Everybody here ought to attend a class like this.
I would, if it fit my schedule.
(and I've TAUGHT classes like this. But I haven't done it all and seen it all myself, so it's always good to hear from others' experiences and the " war stories" they've told, and heard from others in the criminal justice / legal profession.)

Back
Top Bottom