• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

USAA sucks and they can go **** themselves

USAA for 20 years and the only claims were when my youngest started driving. 2 Claims both under $7500, only a slight increase 5%. They are both soon to be off our policy. The youngest just got a renters policy. I will propose they both go with USAA not for the cheapest but the one that if you have a major loss will be by your side. My father in law had such and they went above and beyond . There is no perfect company just the best for you. State farm is not it

USAA for 20 years and the only claims were when my youngest started driving. 2 Claims both under $7500, only a slight increase 5%. They are both soon to be off our policy. The youngest just got a renters policy. I will propose they both go with USAA not for the cheapest but the one that if you have a major loss will be by your side. My father in law had such and they went above and beyond . There is no perfect company just the best for you. State farm is not it
I still use USAA for everything except my firearms.

State farm is not it
For every **** story there's usually a good one somewhere I guess.

State Farm was the only one who would cover me when I had a "Dangerous Breed" Doberman. Worst guard dog ever. Would lick you and play with you had you broken in.
State Farm is and was half the cost of USAA even being a banking member for 20 years.
State Farm paid for everything and indemnified me if we lost at court (we won at court) when I had some folks try to scam us and claim fake injuries when I got into a fender bender (zero damage on my vehicle and hard to find any on theirs, <$500 to fix their car). My insurance costs never went up.

They could f' up tomorrow and cause me to go insurance shopping but State Farm has treated me right as a customer.

I have zip-tied a spare key to the frame of every car/truck I have ever owned.

I may be dumb...but I aint stupid, lockin your keys in the car can and will happen.

Back
Top Bottom