• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

USAammo deal

I talked to them yesterday about the two orders I made. I purchased a gearhog coupon as did my wife- since the terms stated one per person. Problem was that my wife gifted it to me, so it technically gave me two. They are honoring it anyway, I just gotta wait until September to use the other one. Person on the phone was very friendly, seems their customer service is good to me! Can't wait to try em out, even their regular prices seem to be pretty good. Apparently it's just the single customer/multiple coupon issues that they are trying to work out.

I wonder if USA Ammo would like to read this thread?

i had thought about that when i sent them an email yesterday , i decided not to! I instead, nastily told them that i would just inform future users on multiple forums that i would tell how they SUX!!

The flood has ended, and my ammo will be here Friday. Not very impressed with USA ammo.
While the shipping delay is beyond their control, they never returned my email from last Friday, nor 2 phone calls from this week.

FAIL!

i got the email saying it was shipped and will be here the 9th , but why the hell would it ship from lewiston, ID and go to WASH st only to return all the way acroos the U.S to georgia?? Somebody email them and attach a link to this thread that would be epic! haha

All my ammo just showed up a few minutes ago. I figured the company was probably overwhelmed by the flood of orders from the gearhog deal so I just decided to not stress about it, I knew it would show up eventually.

Back
Top Bottom