• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

USAammo deal

For what it's worth - I don't care about having ammo trays for bringing the ammo to the range. I want the ammo in the trays for shipping. Perhaps I am ignorant - I assume that the ammo rolling around loosely could cause damage to the casings, especially when I take into account the way the ammo arrived (it looked like the boxes rolled of the back of the UPS truck at 60MPH). Perhaps mine is not a valid concern. Let me know your thoughts - I don't mind the attitude - I like honesty.

Thanks.

Im not trying to give an attitude. I just think that its funny that people will piss and moan about the littlest things but wont spend any more money than they absolutely must.

As far as the boxes looking like they came off the truck at 60... well then Id complain to UPS.

Just how much are they rolling around? How does Winchester white box come ? They are loose in the packaging arent they? How does Federal 100 round 223 packs come from walmart? They are loose in the packaging arent they? If its ok for Federal and Winchester to package loose in a box why isnt it ok for USA ammo to do so? The shipping for Winchester and Federal is basically the same as UPS ... maybe a little more care is taken with it packaging it on the truck ... but not really.

I just dont feel that its a legit gripe .....

I just looked at the USAammo website ... it doesnt say HOW the ammo is packaged. YES I will agree that it does show all the ammo in trays and in boxes, but it doesnt say THATS how its packaged when you receive it.

when i bought it ,the pic shows it in an ammo tray, that's what i expect. . . why , cause i will reuse them, and for better storage
whether it's a legit gripe is of no meaning to you!!

Im not trying to give an attitude. I just think that its funny that people will piss and moan about the littlest things but wont spend any more money than they absolutely must.

It's called human nature. *****ing for the sake of *****ing, especially on a forum board, is kind of status quo. ;)

As far as the boxes looking like they came off the truck at 60... well then Id complain to UPS.

Yes - thank you for that. I thought a representative from USAAmmo held the boxes in their lap until they got to my front door. :lol:

Just how much are they rolling around? How does Winchester white box come ? They are loose in the packaging arent they? How does Federal 100 round 223 packs come from walmart? They are loose in the packaging arent they? If its ok for Federal and Winchester to package loose in a box why isnt it ok for USA ammo to do so? The shipping for Winchester and Federal is basically the same as UPS ... maybe a little more care is taken with it packaging it on the truck ... but not really.

You assume I knew this - I did not. I've never purchased WWB, nor shot it, I've never purchased bulk Federal from Walmart, nor shot it. . .

I just dont feel that its a legit gripe .....

So it turns out I am ignorant, not stupid. That's why I asked - you are now educating me and I appreciate it. ;)

I just looked at the USAammo website ... it doesnt say HOW the ammo is packaged. YES I will agree that it does show all the ammo in trays and in boxes, but it doesnt say THATS how its packaged when you receive it.

I assume that the way the company depicts their product on their website is the way it will be packaged and shipped to me. Is that such a big leap of faith to take? If they depict the ammunition in trays when they sell it to me, I expect it to arrive in that condition.

Anyways - I do appreciate the info. I'll take it for what it's worth (free advice) and try to do some homework myself as well. I presume you can take it as well as you dish it out. ;)

For what it's worth - I don't care about having ammo trays for bringing the ammo to the range. I want the ammo in the trays for shipping. Perhaps I am ignorant - I assume that the ammo rolling around loosely could cause damage to the casings, especially when I take into account the way the ammo arrived (it looked like the boxes rolled off the back of the UPS truck at 60MPH - check out the picture above). Perhaps mine is not a valid concern. Let me know your thoughts - I don't mind the attitude - I like honesty.

Thanks.

Actually, given the way that UPS treats stuff, it's probably a valid concern. My box from USA Ammo looks like they had played soccer with it :)

You guys will ***** about anything. The fact of the matter is that this deal was the best you have come across in years price wise. The company got backed up and shipping was slow. Who cares. It will be a while before you find ammo this cheap again.

I applaud USAAMMO for offering this deal. No other company as of yet has stepped up to do that and likely never will.

You guys will ***** about anything. The fact of the matter is that this deal was the best you have come across in years price wise. The company got backed up and shipping was slow. Who cares. It will be a while before you find ammo this cheap again.

I applaud USAAMMO for offering this deal. No other company as of yet has stepped up to do that and likely never will.

ok, so because it was a good cheap, deal on ammo , we are supposed to take it whenever and however it may come if it does!!! I don't know about how some of you do bidness but i want what i pay for , how it is shown or implied is also how i want to recieve it !! If i sale you a pistol and use a stock photo , are you gonna b***h when you see it and it's all scratched up and not in original box like you thought it would be . . . . that's what i thought!!

I finally got my notice that they shipped my order. A little slow in my opinion, I ordered it the same day as the Gearhog special. On tuesday this week, I ordered some more ammo from Cheaper than dirt and it came today. I think next time I will just stick with CTD. Just FYI.

Back
Top Bottom