• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

USAammo deal

The outside packaging is less than something you would get from Midway or Brownells, however they are individually packed in plastic trays and sealed with lot number labels.

The outside packaging is less than something you would get from Midway or Brownells, however they are individually packed in plastic trays and sealed with lot number labels.

Wish mine were. . . But I won't complain any more until I shoot it. You guys have a point about this *****ing thing. The ammo was cheap, let's just hope it makes the good "bang" and not the bad "bang".

This is the second delivery day UPS has missed. It was supposed to get here Tuesday and they changed it to today and still not here. I ordered the day of the special and it shipped July 26th. I'm pissed at UPS for their sorry service. My package sat in Illinois from Friday until Wednesday due to " adverse weather conditions". Grrrrrrrr

If you look on how you ordered it, It shows and SAYS you can buy in 50 rnd boxes or 250 or So on, You bought the bulk pack which says if you read it closely BULK pack. If you wanted 10 boxes of 50rnd then you should have ordered it not just 500rnds... Look and check the site out again. It shows 50 rnd boxes because they sell in 50 rnd boxes and in 250, 500 rnd bulk packs..... But hey, it is there fault right? I mean they didnt put a disclaimer saying look at what you ordered and order what you want....

WOW............ Just WOW>>>

O, and sorry, started ealy this Friday ;)

O, and I have not gotten mine not, Has not even shipped, But I did order .223 and 9mm so they are probably backed up on .223 and waiting to ship all. Am sure it will be here..... Eventually.....

Back
Top Bottom