• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

USAammo deal

normally the companies that sell reman and cheaper ammo use cheaper powder which makes it "dirtier" . the two go hand in hand.
the worst I have ever had was the ultramax from dick's. I tried to shoot some during an idpa match and was told if I didn't have other ammo to switch to that I couldn't keep shooting because it was causing so much smoke on the range lol

I would have told them to piss off, and they needed better ventilation.

I would have told them to piss off, and they needed better ventilation.

it was bad...bad enough that as I was advancing forward it was hard to see the targets while moving past where my muzzle was on the last rounds.
it had been a while since I'd shot the stuff and I remembered it being dirty, but not that bad...maybe I shot it outdoors before lol. I had prepared for it and had no issues with switching back to the normal stuff I had
it was a nice range with a pretty good vent system too....hate to see it at some of the bad ones around here

oh...and my second order - well my wife's order- shipped out today.

she bought the certificate with a diff cc than I used, made an account in her name with usaammo and paid that with diff card than I used. Shipping address was the same...no issues with it...even was able to use half price shipping option

Got my order on Monday, 500 of 9mm, 250 of .223 all reman ammo, I will give a report after this weekend of shoot, But for the price I wont complain to much if its dirty, Cant be much worse then the WWB stuff I have been shooting.......

I got my 1000 9mm this last Wednesday. I placed the order on July 21st. UPS "lost" my first order. I contacted usaammo about it and they were supposed to start an investigation and ship me replacement. After hearing nothing for 2 1/2 days I called UPS back and found that usaammo had not done anything. I held on the phone while UPS called them. They started the process and finally shipped my ammo 3 days later. I got a pretty good deal on the ammo and it seems to be fairly clean shooting but I'm not happy with either UPS or usaammo about this transaction. I have one more certificate I need to use next month and after that I will probably not use usaammo again. They are slow to get orders out and their regular shipping prices are high.

Back
Top Bottom