• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Used glocks for new prices... They hold value that well?

just about the only ones you find for the price you want is a Glock in 40 caliber, an occasional gen 2 anything

Most all the 9 mm/ .45 are $500 some a little more depending on extras

If your LGS has them for $525 plus tax you're going to be over 550 or so, but here chances are you're going to get extras night sites maybe even get lucky and get a holster ....so here is basically cheaper than LGS
May not be what you want to pay but it will be cheaper here

The 22/23 can be had for 399 pretty consistently on here and other places because of police trade ins. However, used glocks seem to really good resale value. I think it's a reflection of what they're actually worth vs. what glock wants to charge.

Got a used 19 Gen 3 a while back from a member here that I have known for several years, in the box, with all the stuff, a decent holster, and a total of 5 mags for $475.
It was like brand new, no smiley ,2 mags through it.
Maybe not the absolute best deal in town, but like new condition for less than new money,also saved the tax, and it came with extras that I wouldn't have gotten at a gun shop and no shipping charge that I would have paid online.
I was happy, the seller was happy. That's what counts
and I got a fair deal without the shopping and absolutely no hassle.
And yeah that's another perk to Glock ownership. If taken care of and in really good condition they do hold their value pretty darn well.

just about the only ones you find for the price you want is a Glock in 40 caliber, an occasional gen 2 anything

Most all the 9 mm/ .45 are $500 some a little more depending on extras

If your LGS has them for $525 plus tax you're going to be over 550 or so, but here chances are you're going to get extras night sites maybe even get lucky and get a holster ....so here is basically cheaper than LGS
May not be what you want to pay but it will be cheaper here

No LGS Is 499 + tax for new. The used ones were $450. I just don't understand it!

The 22/23 can be had for 399 pretty consistently on here and other places because of police trade ins. However, used glocks seem to really good resale value. I think it's a reflection of what they're actually worth vs. what glock wants to charge.

You can get a 22 right now for $339 with FREE shipping from sportsman outdoors. Supposedly almost like new trade ins.

Problem is wtf am I ganna do with a full size 22? Might as well get a 17. Owb is about only way to carry those. Would make a good range duty or nightstand gun tho.

Got a used 19 Gen 3 a while back from a member here that I have known for several years, in the box, with all the stuff, a decent holster, and a total of 5 mags for $475.
It was like brand new, no smiley ,2 mags through it.
Maybe not the absolute best deal in town, but like new condition for less than new money,also saved the tax, and it came with extras that I wouldn't have gotten at a gun shop and no shipping charge that I would have paid online.
I was happy, the seller was happy. That's what counts
and I got a fair deal without the shopping and absolutely no hassle.
And yeah that's another perk to Glock ownership. If taken care of and in really good condition they do hold their value pretty darn well.

IMO that's a hell of a deal.

Reactions: BHJ
Back
Top Bottom