• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Used glocks for new prices... They hold value that well?

No LGS Is 499 + tax for new. The used ones were $450. I just don't understand it!

yea, so $535 for new at LGS
$500 here, w possibility of extras( usually extra mag sometimes, night sights or a holster)

so if there $450 - $500 here then you saved a little right??

You can get a 22 right now for $339 with FREE shipping from sportsman outdoors. Supposedly almost like new trade ins.

Problem is wtf am I ganna do with a full size 22? Might as well get a 17. Owb is about only way to carry those. Would make a good range duty or nightstand gun tho.

I saw cop trades on Gen 3 model 22s at $319 for fair, $329 for good condition and $379 for very good condition. I'm thinking that's for one mag and probably no box.
There is another ad that has "good" police trade ins with 2 mags are $349 and the ones in the pics have custom touches like stippled grips, color fill and some interesting "character" marks.

My point is if a Glock that goes through "Cop" duty holds that kind of value, then a "civilian" used Glock oughta hold it's value pretty darn well. Not sure if most average Joes have ever thought about or could imagine what many beat cops side arms go through.

Gunbroker has some gen 3 19s listed most have active bids north of $500

Flocks are a he..of a deal...$500.00 Then you start putting things on them that should come with that high priced peice of plastic...things that make me go hmmmm...

Price jumps dramatically if it's been finger banged at the Smyrna Facility. This is the place where the secret handshake is necessary to enter in the front door and receive a full cavity search. This is one of the only places to hire certified Glock armorers.

Consider yourself worthy to purchase the only firearm in the world that never devalues, no matter the circumstances. As a matter of fact. The used ones cost more than the new ones.

I bought a Gen 1 and it had the finger grooves already off. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 25
What's the difference between new Glock and used Glock? From what I'm hearing is that used Glock $500, new Glock $525 otd, SAVE $25 then buddy and quit complaining lol

Reactions: STI
Back
Top Bottom