• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Used glocks for new prices... They hold value that well?

Pretty sure you could have opened 9 out of 10 threads here and someone is *****ing about the exact same thing.

This has been addressed as well as the fact that if it's fde it's worth 675 automatically. Pray it doesn't have a stipple job, That's 300 on top. And if the finger grooves are cut--expect an operator at the meet. He willprobably bring all his guns to show you.

***don't expect to get a deal if it has sights installed or a spring kit either. Those will not be included

Welcome grasshopper

I just checked and found there are 3,685 different variations of this thread on ODT. OP should read em.

Bought a G2? 27 LE trade in with a little 'left side rash' last week for $265. A little trip to Smyrna and who knows what it will be worth then.:D

No LGS Is 499 + tax for new. The used ones were $450. I just don't understand it!

You can get a 22 right now for $339 with FREE shipping from sportsman outdoors. Supposedly almost like new trade ins.

Problem is wtf am I ganna do with a full size 22? Might as well get a 17. Owb is about only way to carry those. Would make a good range duty or nightstand gun tho.
Not filling out a 4473 is worth $50-$100 to some folks. Just saying... personally, I won't have a 9mm unless it's a g43 or p938 or something along those lines.

You can get a 22 right now for $339 with FREE shipping from sportsman outdoors. Supposedly almost like new trade ins.

Problem is wtf am I ganna do with a full size 22? Might as well get a 17. Owb is about only way to carry those. Would make a good range duty or nightstand gun tho.

I carry a 41 IWB easily, so a 22 would be no problem. The 22 is a better gun since it can shoot 40, 357, and 9mm whereas the 17 can only shoot 9mm.

Back
Top Bottom