• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Used glocks for new prices... They hold value that well?

I get what yall said and all.... So how much should I pay for a used glock 19? And what makes it worth almost same as a new one? I used the search but couldn't find an answer..

:pop2::hat:

I get what yall said and all.... So how much should I pay for a used glock 19? And what makes it worth almost same as a new one? I used the search but couldn't find an answer..

You find one your interested in listed here. If you feel the price is right,,,, send the seller a P M. If you feel it is priced too high, send the seller a P M with a REASONABLE offer. Do Not offer a low ball offer and insult them. Then hopefully the two of you can agree on a fair price. But you got to remember as @SafeCraka said, take into consideration everything he listed above. Then set up a meet and have at it. Simple and easy.

Every Glock 19 as well as ANY gun is worth X amount to the person selling it. A gazillion different things can make the worth to that person different. Just like every gun buyer is willing to pay X for any gun he / she is interested in. It is worth to the seller whatever his bottom dollar price is, sometimes a listed price is negotiable and sometimes it is not. Every gun is worth to every buyer what ever he / she is willing to pay for it. Many times, you buy a used gun with a bunch of extras, etc. and you can get it cheaper at the sellers price than you could if you bought the gun new and added those same extras. It really isnt that hard to decypher..........

If you just despise filling out a form 4473, you should pay whatever the seller is asking, if a form 4473 don't bother you, head down to the local LGS. You pay taxes with the one from a dealer and you won't for a used one on here, plus you could get some nice extras.
I don't know what else you want to hear?

Lol I am new cut me some slack.

I don't see many glocks for dale so do they indeed hold their value? What's a good price for a used 19?
It's also if they have installed Trijicon or Truglo sights, extra mags, blah, blah, blah. I traded for a Gen 4 19 that's my EDC and it had all that stuff on it. Valued around 500. Retail would have been nearing 700 with all the stuff done to it. It was fair to me. 425 -450 is the beast deal I've ever really seen on her that wasn't beat all to crap and stipples by a 3rd grader.

Back
Top Bottom