• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Used Truck Prices

Mine is in the detail shop now getting a Wash, buff wax, carpet shampooed, seats deep cleaning, rear Camper inside carpet pulled and shampooed, Camper top pulled and carpet for it shampooed and finally a full eng detail...
He sent me a pic this morning
Dodge truck finished.jpg
a little over 169k miles and I should have stock in Mobil 1 synthetic as I have had it changed at around 3,500 miles since it had 34k on it back in 2009

Mine is in the detail shop now getting a Wash, buff wax, carpet shampooed, seats deep cleaning, rear Camper inside carpet pulled and shampooed, Camper top pulled and carpet for it shampooed and finally a full eng detail...
He sent me a pic this morning
View attachment 4554728a little over 169k miles and I should have stock in Mobil 1 synthetic as I have had it changed at around 3,500 miles since it had 34k on it back in 2009
If you don't mind me asking, what does he charge? I used to get mine detailed until the price just got too high

I never have mine detailed. I keep it as clean as it is right now in that pic all the time.
Well I used too as well. Age, ability, other interest and responsibility got in the way. However I think it may improve in a short while. If I manage to get all my vehicles back under a roof, That will be a great improvement.....

The RCSB Tundra seem to be holding their value pretty well, especially low production RWD examples with 5.7 V8s (less than 800 were built from 2007 to 2010) ... Call me crazy, but I just turned down a cash offer of $13,000 for my rust free 2007 that has 306,000 miles on it.

Long live the long door short bed Tundra!

View attachment 4554443
Your crazy….

I look at things differently, I would say that 13k could be a good down payment on a newertruck with more room. take that 13k and buy something with 150k miles would be my approach. 300k miles it’s eventually going to need some repairs.

You could sell it and wait for things to calm down. Surely the chip shortage will end eventually. I know video cards have went down 50 percent on several models already. This is a good sign.

I recall you lowering the rear by hanging the springs underneath. Did you have to replace shocks with that mod? I need to do my 2000 Tundra. Where did you have this done?

Back
Top Bottom