• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

USFL. Anyone going to watch?

Professional athletes are pretty much lower then whores, won't waste 1 minute watching them play. Seeing the bottom ticker on espn while watching college sports (still ok for now) I see players getting 125 mil for 4 years, makes me sick to see that. They spit on the American flag while bathing in American dollars, makes no sense to me.

Professional athletes are pretty much lower then whores, won't waste 1 minute watching them play. Seeing the bottom ticker on espn while watching college sports (still ok for now) I see players getting 125 mil for 4 years, makes me sick to see that. They spit on the American flag while bathing in American dollars, makes no sense to me.
I would hope most here make more than the USFL players. https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...g-down-the-leagues-salary-structure-for-2022/ I didn't see any spit. I guess they can't afford it.

A6F9F14E-805B-4DD4-86EE-108FA25E1B03.gif

Hey, not our fault they lacked the skills to perform at major league sports level, and didn’t take advantage of the free college education they experienced.
Guess it still beats flipping burgers at MickeyD’s or cleaning toilets.
Im losing track of whether we're mad they make too much, or too little.

I can't remember the name of the league that played in 2019 for 6 or 7 games, but the games were worth watching. The players were playing their guts out, so they could get a chance to play in the NFL. So, that being said, I'd watch the games, but I seriously doubt that I'd ever go to the games or buy merchandise.

Someone is looking to start a 2nd professional Soccer league to compete with the MLS, but I'd be very surprised if that gets off the ground.
Well with all the people coming in across our southern border there will be enough players fo sure.

Back
Top Bottom