• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

USPS is ****ing stupid.

Dumbasses tried to deliver a gun to my FFL at 8pm last night when they close at 6pm. THEN they have the nerve to mark item as needing address verification. I called those ****tards today and got some damn chinese bitch foreigner who couldn't understand jack shyt. ****ing **** said she would put in a service order and it will take 3-4 days to complete. SOB ****ing whore.

I'm not mad or anything.
Brother I think you might need a few
Closeup of many Snickers chocolate bars Royalty Free Stock Images

A Chinese whore might be a lot of fun for a little while. I can recall my lean/mean and green days tearing up those lbfm's every chance I got.

Is this regarding the Ruger SRH delivery?
Hope they straighten it out for ya bro.
Yes Sir. It is my SRH. I am sad right now and pissed.

My wife is Korean and works for the usps. Outworks every one of her coworkers. If someone called her some korean bitch, I might take offense.
If your wife told me that it would take 3-4 days to get back to me on a firearm delivery then I guess we might have issues. Seeing as firearms especially handguns are requiring 2 day delivery by law.

Yall leave BP alone….yallz gonna run his Blood Pressure up the flag pole and make him explode before he gets his hands on dat Ruger gat ! :target::drama: :laugh::lol:

It is locked in permanent status of................................

Status​

Rescheduled to Next Delivery Day

November 1, 2021 at 7:35 pm
HUNTSVILLE, AL 35803

With this little caveat.

Your item was returned to the Post Office for address verification on November 1, 2021 at 7:35 pm in HUNTSVILLE, AL 35803 because of an incomplete address. Your item will go out for delivery on the next delivery day if the address can be verified.

Dumbasses tried to deliver a gun to my FFL at 8pm last night when they close at 6pm. THEN they have the nerve to mark item as needing address verification. I called those ****tards today and got some damn chinese bitch foreigner who couldn't understand jack shyt. ****ing **** said she would put in a service order and it will take 3-4 days to complete. SOB ****ing whore.

I'm not mad or anything.
Let it out man, lock yourself in the bathroom and scream but DON'T YOU DARE LIGHT UP ONE 'A DEM DEBIL CIGARETTES!! :nono:

Back
Top Bottom