• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

USPS is ****ing stupid.

It is locked in permanent status of................................

Status​

Rescheduled to Next Delivery Day

November 1, 2021 at 7:35 pm
HUNTSVILLE, AL 35803

With this little caveat.

Your item was returned to the Post Office for address verification on November 1, 2021 at 7:35 pm in HUNTSVILLE, AL 35803 because of an incomplete address. Your item will go out for delivery on the next delivery day if the address can be verified.
Hey, don’t complain to us, you’re the one that moved to Alabama….
:)

Brother I think you might need a few
Closeup of many Snickers chocolate bars Royalty Free Stock Images
FedEx did the same thing with the Vaquero I ordered. Tried to deliver after the FFL closed then they just put it on a shelf for 5 days and didn't try to deliver it. I finally told them to ship it back to the seller and cancelled the order.

FedEx did the same thing with the Vaquero I ordered. Tried to deliver after the FFL closed then they just put it on a shelf for 5 days and didn't try to deliver it. I finally told them to ship it back to the seller and cancelled the order.
I really want this SRH though the Vaquero I can live without but I've ordered scopes and everything else for the SRH.

Seems like most don't give a crap anymore..

Back
Top Bottom