• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

USPS is ****ing stupid.

Had an FFL transfer a few years ago, where USPS came by my FFL an hour after they closed on a Saturday afternoon. Closed on Monday. Tuesday, I get a call from the FFL saying that the firearm was ready for pickup as it had been in the streetside mailbox since Saturday afternoon. So much for adult signature!

The big three suck at what they do. I pulled up behind the UPS truck at my house and the guy handed me the package. Did not ask for ID. I said something like Wow great timing and he just handed me the package. Mostly a bunch of lame incompetent dumbasses.
I dont agree, your insulting lame incompetent dumbasses !

I got hooked up with my local post office through USPS (I got an American this time) and they said "We had a replacement driver working yesterday" I informed them that the package would need to be delivered by 5:30 today and they said "we will get it there."

I got hooked up with my local post office through USPS (I got an American this time) and they said "We had a replacement driver working yesterday" I informed them that the package would need to be delivered by 5:30 today and they said "we will get it there."

You called the 800 number first? Well there's your problem.

Get this. The vaquero I ordered that FedEx said was undeliverable because the address was wrong Just got delivered as well. Still waiting on delivery confirmation from USPS but I'm hopeful now.

Back
Top Bottom