• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UW vs Auburn

Same. When I lived out on the West Coast it drove me crazy during football season. They'd switch away from the game of the week to show something like San Jose St against Fresno St. It's just not the same.
LOL, I experienced the same thing when I lived in Arizona.......cut away from a SEC rivalry battle to show the University of Arizona or Arizona State play some team you never heard of. Hard times for sure.

Reactions: GFB
You knuckleheads only watch UGA football games? There are only 2 or 3 potentially good matchups today and this is one of them.

How either of these two are in the top 10, much less ranked is a mystery. Neither team has it going on. Auburn sucks less so far but should easily have a 21 - 0 lead. But they don’t even have a kicker and had to try and go for two.

How either of these two are in the top 10, much less ranked is a mystery. Neither team has it going on. Auburn sucks less so far.

Week one is bound to be rough. I hand it to both of them they're not out there working out the kinks in a scrimmage game, like most ranked teams today. I agree with you though in that I doubt either team will be in the top ten for very long.

How either of these two are in the top 10, much less ranked is a mystery. Neither team has it going on. Auburn sucks less so far but should easily have a 21 - 0 lead. But they don’t even have a kicker and had to try and go for two.
True....because the rating system has become more about being "fair and inclusive" so all power 5 conferences have some in the top 20, no matter their actual abilities. AND, Notre Dame, let's not forget to include Notre Dame, no matter how crappy Notre Dame happens to be.

True....because the rating system has become more about being "fair and inclusive" so all power 5 conferences have some in the top 20, no matter their actual abilities. AND, Notre Dame, let's not forget to include Notre Dame, no matter how crappy Notre Dame happens to be.

Don’t forget Ohio State. They gots to be ranked regardless.

Don’t forget Ohio State. They gots to be ranked regardless.
Yeah, I think of them as one of the Power 5 perennial inclusive top 10 teams......Even though the Big 10's "Power" in always questionable. It's hard to tell how good or bad you really are when most of the other teams in your conference are mostly made up of scout team like talent.

aubie.jpg

Back
Top Bottom