• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Va Tech beats Bama

I wonder when Bama will stop scheduling cream puffs and actually earn a National Championship?

Lol the question should be when is UGA ever goin to win one? They have had years they didn't play anyone, lost. They played Bama last year, and lost. Bless your heart your team did win tonight, most penalties award.

We've been one of the most penalized team in the nation for 11 years

That's what kills em, they have no discipline, the penalties and coaching kill them. I mean last years SEC championship game should have been the National championship game. In all rights UGA should have won, but penalties and a coach ruined that for them.

That's what kills em, they have no discipline, the penalties and coaching kill them. I mean last years SEC championship game should have been the National championship game. In all rights UGA should have won, but penalties and a coach ruined that for them.

yep, the coach lost last years game. not the team. last years UGA team should have been the champs. and lol yep, we do love our penalties lol. this year though.....ughhhhhh that freshman defense......ughhhhhhhhh......we did a ok job against clemson considering our freshman defense, alot of them true freshman. definatly not looking forward to the rest of the season if our defense cant pull it together. not to worried about our offense, its mainly the coaching we have issues with there.

Lol the question should be when is UGA ever goin to win one? They have had years they didn't play anyone, lost. They played Bama last year, and lost. Bless your heart your team did win tonight, most penalties award.

Bama was one play away from losing to the team you claim sucks so bad.

yep it's a problem with discipline. and it all starts w/the head coach

Call a whambulance, if we had not given you the blocked field goal, that was a 2 touchdown win. It was not as close as it appeared. Georgia will never win anything with Bobo and Richt. Your season has started off great this year., not even God can help you next season.

Back
Top Bottom