• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Va Tech beats Bama

The offensive problem is Bozo.....his play calling is too conservative. Let your first team All SEC quarterback throw the damn ball.

really? so him making 29 passing attempts wasn't letting him throw the ball? he completed 20/29. 0 tds and 1 pick. if that's what my qb was doing all day, and my rb was beasting it up with 154 yds on 12 rushes for 2 tds i'd be running the ball too

Call a whambulance, if we had not given you the blocked field goal, that was a 2 touchdown win. It was not as close as it appeared. Georgia will never win anything with Bobo and Richt. Your season has started off great this year., not even God can help you next season.

and u keep having to remind uga fans this. they love to play the what if game. what if this what if that

and u keep having to remind uga fans this. they love to play the what if game. what if this what if that
I had Clemson picked from the start. Maybe we won't have to listen to all of the hollow trash talk this season now.. I doubt it, there is always an excuse. I feel it coming.

Lol, it's just all I'm fun. I'm a UGA fan and don't take anything to heart. Every team has just as many fans as it does people who don't like em!

really? so him making 29 passing attempts wasn't letting him throw the ball? he completed 20/29. 0 tds and 1 pick. if that's what my qb was doing all day, and my rb was beasting it up with 154 yds on 12 rushes for 2 tds i'd be running the ball too

If I was the coach and had Gurley and Marshall in my backfield, the football would rarely see the air. You have the best RB tandem in the nation, the passing game should only be there as a way to ease pressure off the running game.

Call a whambulance, if we had not given you the blocked field goal, that was a 2 touchdown win. It was not as close as it appeared. Georgia will never win anything with Bobo and Richt. Your season has started off great this year., not even God can help you next season.

Ah, you're one of those Bama fans that thinks they give things away to teams. No school earns anything they do on the field.

Let me guess, Bama gave aTm the win last year. :rolleyes:

I think that when you are not focused you can beat yourself. It happens. It just happens with UGA on a regular basis. It couldn't be your coach or recruiting though, nah. That's not it...

I think that when you are not focused you can beat yourself. It happens. It just happens with UGA on a regular basis. It couldn't be your coach or recruiting though, nah. That's not it...

In regards to recruiting, you must be referring to the character of the players and not their on field talent. Because talent wise, UGA recruits great players.

Back
Top Bottom