• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Valentine's Day

dcline9163

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
680   0
Reaction score
Valentine's Day 2/14/1979, I married my beautiful and wonderful wife, we will celebrate our 40th anniversary tomorrow 2/14/2019. She is and will always be my Love,Best Friend and the rock of our marriage. A good woman is worth more than anything on this earth. She and I share 3 wonderful children and their spouses, not to mention 7 absolutely beautiful Grand Kids 5 boys and 2 girls. We could not have planned such a beautiful family. We live for the joy of spending time with each and everyone of them. So Happy Valentine's to each and everyone.

Valentine's Day 2/14/1979, I married my beautiful and wonderful wife, we will celebrate our 40th anniversary tomorrow 2/14/2019. She is and will always be my Love,Best Friend and the rock of our marriage. A good woman is worth more than anything on this earth. She and I share 3 wonderful children and their spouses, not to mention 7 absolutely beautiful Grand Kids 5 boys and 2 girls. We could not have planned such a beautiful family. We live for the joy of spending time with each and everyone of them. So Happy Valentine's to each and everyone.
Congrats Have a great day.

Glad it worked out for you.

I ****ing hate Valentine's just another reminder of how I am perpetually alone and can't have a successful relationship cause I am hung up on my ex.

Happy VD everyone... wait, that didn't sound right,

My lovely bride told me she wanted a treadmill for Valentine's Day. I immediately replied "Hon, you don't need a treadmill" (she doesn't, she's very petite). Kudos to me for passing the test. I bought her a treadmill because she really wanted one. Kudos again for getting her what she wanted. (however, I utterly failed because I bought a tin of candy for the entire office I work at and didn't get her any, in spite of the fact that she asked me NOT to get her any chocolate...two up, one down).

She is definitely a saint.. lol...just kidding or am i?....congratulations my friend

MINE DIDNT WANT ANYTHING , BUT I KNOW BETTER THAN NOT GET HER A CARD AND BOX OF CANDY AND FLOWERS ! OUT TO HER FAVORITE RESTRAUNT TOMORROW ! 47 YEARS I THINK AND NEVER BEEN BORING !

Thanks guys, except for Bulldog(just kidding buddy) but I somewhat agree.
She surprised me with a knife and sheath from Tom Oar on the program Mountain Men, What a woman, I had no idea. Told you she was great.

Back
Top Bottom