• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

VALOR RIDGE VS. SOE/TACTICAL RESPONSE

GARIFLEMAN

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
2   0
Reaction score
Don't mean to stir up a pot. I just thought this would be a controversial thread we can talk about. Well to make a long story short. A buddy of mines told me something I was surprised about. If people know about James Yeager and Tactical Response and how Reid Henrichs (Former employee of TR) left Tactical Response and now has his own training school called Valor Ridge. I personally don't know how and what happened. I thought well I don't care its not my business anyway. Well come to find out John Willis of SOE was talking smack on Facebook to his followers saying well the line is drawn and that SOE does not support Valor Ridge or Reid Henrich. Either your on his side or Reid's side pick your side and stay in it. I was thinking to myself what the heck happened? I was then told there was a rumor of John Willis one day trying to punch Reid in the face but Reid knocked him on his butt. (Reid is also a former Marine). The thing that I don't get is John Willis is butthurt and mad that Reid knocked him on his butt that he had to stoop down to that drama queen level to write smack on social media or Im thinking if that wasn't true why is Willis writing stuff on FB about Reid. I would have to tip my hat to Yeager because even with the problems he had he never made a video or wrote on social media talking smack about Reid. That John Willis guy is an arrogant piece of work. smh. What you guys might know?

Last edited:
Reid has a video saying he left because 1. Yeager is a douche to his employees and 2. Yeager doesn't allow "employee dating" and him and The Patriot Nurse hooked up.

I have been enjoying his channel, he seems very down to earth.

Reid has a video saying he left because 1. Yeager is a douche to his employees and 2. Yeager doesn't allow "employee dating" and him and The Patriot Nurse hooked up.

I have been enjoying his channel, he seems very down to earth.
Yeah, you can tell he's not use to being in front of the camera.

Which makes him even more appealing to the run of the mill enthusiast.

Back
Top Bottom