• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

VALOR RIDGE

Finally got back to atlanta so il post it up today. Is anyone curious about what gear and stuff I took for the pistol and rifle class? If not I'm not gonna take a bunch of pics and explain.

The 2nd day of pistol craft was pretty advanced stuff for a 2 day pistol course. We had people who had never shot and by the middle of the 2nd day we are doing some very very advanced drills that I won't divulge due to him saying not to. We all shot LEO courses of firing including the FBI standard. I've been carryon a pistol as part of my job for a while now and he did a very very very good job training on how to better use it. It was an absolutely great course and I highly recommend it. The class room stuff is worth the money by itself. Great history and mind set lectures. I would say its a must have class if you carry a pistol daily. Which you should if you are a citizen and not a subject. Can't say enough how good it was. You absolutely will be hitting a 6x6 steel plate at 50 meters. Everyone does. And that's on day 1 lol. Day 2 is kinda complex and just awesome

Finally got back to atlanta so il post it up today. Is anyone curious about what gear and stuff I took for the pistol and rifle class? If not I'm not gonna take a bunch of pics and explain.
Of course we're curious, ya bastard!!! Stop teasing and post some pics! Ideally gear and from training.

This is my EDC and that's what I used for the pistol portion. I also brought a g19 as a backup in case the 17 went down. Gun tourniquet flashlight cellphone. And extra mag holder with mags. That's what I carry every day so I took that to the class. Everything worked awesome. Over pistol and rifle the g17 had 1300ish rnds through it. Worked like a champ.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 86
Back
Top Bottom