• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

VALOR RIDGE

I've never been to that place. I do know that the classes at valor ridge are straight awesome. We go all over the country training and I would put valor ridge on your bucket list. Although it's kinda hard getting in becuase he sells out so quick

Reid and JJ were both excellent. I hadn't heard of JJ before in the training community, but his calm demeanor, extensive knowledge, and ability to teach (not just say) were impressive. Reid, of course, is a class act who's obviously at the top of his game. The historical context of what riflemen have accomplished for our nation throughout history was a welcome addition to the more typical carbine class curriculum.

I would highly recommend Valor Ridge. I'll certainly be heading back up and bringing even more friends the next time. It sounds like a handgun-focused Active Shooter class will be launching soon.

Before you buy another rifle, consider investing some time and money into learning how to get your money's worth out of what you already have. You can't buy skills. You have to put in the work.

Reid and JJ were both excellent. I hadn't heard of JJ before in the training community, but his calm demeanor, extensive knowledge, and ability to teach (not just say) were impressive. Reid, of course, is a class act who's obviously at the top of his game. The historical context of what riflemen have accomplished for our nation throughout history was a welcome addition to the more typical carbine class curriculum.

I would highly recommend Valor Ridge. I'll certainly be heading back up and bringing even more friends the next time. It sounds like a handgun-focused Active Shooter class will be launching soon.

Before you buy another rifle, consider investing some time and money into learning how to get your money's worth out of what you already have. You can't buy skills. You have to put in the work.

I get no mention.... Sigh...

I get no mention.... Sigh...

Clay did a good job of telling me that he didn't like my rifle and that the $30k KAC was better. His dogs, however, were much more supportive. :becky:

Actually, Clay demoed many of the training stages and provided insight and pointers throughout the class. It was a pleasure to learn from and shoot alongside one of DeKalb's finest. As Reid's protégé, it looks like his role will be ramping up quickly.

Back
Top Bottom