• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

valuable post - SHTF skills?

Again, in the hypothetical situation we are discussing your "neighbor" will be a rival or a source.

I wouldn't even take issue with anything your saying if you hadn't brought the Bible and rapture into this. I know this is how some people think and I'm fine with that. However, I don't think you will find support for this line of thought in the scriptures. In this hypothetical situation we are discussing people will fall into far more catagories than rival and source. There has been famine, war, and all sorts of tragedy and struggle on the planet before today. The Bible was not written to apply in civilized and prosperous America only.

I wouldn't even take issue with anything your saying if you hadn't brought the Bible and rapture into this. I know this is how some people think and I'm fine with that. However, I don't think you will find support for this line of thought in the scriptures. In this hypothetical situation we are discussing people will fall into far more catagories than rival and source. There has been famine, war, and all sorts of tragedy and struggle on the planet before today. The Bible was not written to apply in civilized and prosperous America only.

I can respect that. Have no doubt I understand the Gospel. I am merely discussing survival. Not morals.

I can and have made black powder that is functional

I can distill liquors and water - have constructed stills

I know the proper ratios for ammonium nitrate - and have used them successfully

I have sutured myself and others to the tune of about 300 stitches

I make my own colloidal silver

Lots of stuff that's currently useless

impressive !!!

Everybody is saying alot of stuff, but didn't see any post of living? Sure survive on cans of Alpo, but hygiene? Shelter? Protection? Yep take the neighbors stuff, and that lasts for how long, bet it's not that long. Now who else is thinking of taking your neighbor's stuff? Gonna fight em? Now if your neighbor that you take from is in an urban area, how are you getting out? Plan everything, and then plan for it all going wrong. Because it will!

Back
Top Bottom