• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

valuable post - SHTF skills?

Lols Eat the week, has a ring to it. Lols
I didn't originate that, back in the early 90's I drove a beer truck in Atlanta and that was spray painted on a wall of an empty building on Boulevard Dr. Probably put there by one of the Anarchists who used to be pretty vocal in Midtown back then.

I didn't originate that, back in the early 90's I drove a beer truck in Atlanta and that was spray painted on a wall of an empty building on Boulevard Dr. Probably put there by one of the Anarchists who used to be pretty vocal in Midtown back then.

Even stranger still. I spray painted Eat the Weak on the side of an abandoned building on Boulevard back in the early 90's.

:thumb:

Even stranger still. I spray painted Eat the Weak on the side of an abandoned building on Boulevard back in the early 90's.

:thumb:

i honestly there re too many self righteous people in this world. today the rich prey on the poor, the elite on the lower class, so comes SHTF, "eat the weak" won't just be a catching tune, it will happen for sure. eat or be eaten.

My neighbor has the ultimate skill and will out-live all of us.......she's a whore (well, maybe just acts like it......I have never seen money change hands)........anyway, the world's oldest profession may end up being the world's last.

Yes, I can't stand the b!tch............

My neighbor has the ultimate skill and will out-live all of us.......she's a whore (well, maybe just acts like it......I have never seen money change hands)........anyway, the world's oldest profession may end up being the world's last.

Yes, I can't stand the b!tch............
PM sent....any idea how many rounds have been run through her?

Back
Top Bottom