• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

valuable post - SHTF skills?

Never said it was right. But it is a survival option.I have been preparing for 26 years. NO worries here. Besides when the Rapture takes place I will be gone from this temporary place.
You go around killing people and stealing their food you likely already be burning in hell when the Rapture comes if that's what you believe in

PM sent....any idea how many rounds have been run through her?

Well, even by ODT standards she isn't LNIB or a "safe queen"..........I am sure somewhere someone did a 50,000 round range report on her...........noisey, no longer locks up tight, requires extra lube or it jams and had a bad stipple job done on the butt............but, still for sail.........

Well, even by ODT standards she isn't LNIB or a "safe queen"..........I am sure somewhere someone did a 50,000 round range report on her...........noisey, no longer locks up tight, requires extra lube or it jams and had a bad stipple job done on the butt............but, still for sail.........
Don't forget the barrel has a smiley still

Sounds like my ex-wife.

Have mastered the art of making colloidal silver, the antibiotic used since the old west days, wagon trains crossing the plains tossed a silver dollar in milk to preserve it longer and it is still used today on newborn infants to wash out their eyes after delivery. Also during the anthrax scare it was said by the CDC to be the only antibiotic to defeat the anthrax virus. I have been using 1 ft. of 16 gage pure silver rods since 1999 and have made over 20 gallons of it and still have .030 thick rods left, it could save lives in a pharmacy less post SHTF world.
Anyone wanting to know how, just PM me for details too easy to comprehend.

Back
Top Bottom