• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Value? 1992 Jeep Laredo

Aussie Ratcters?
veloci whut.jpg
:)

Looks like it has seats out of a newer Cherokee. I have a 1992 Cherokee Laredo our family purchased new and it has a different interior than. Cherokees seem to be rising in value. I think if you could get it under 4,000 you would be doing good.

Assuming it’s in decent shape, what would be a fair price?
Have you checked NADA Old Car for a base value? I know you have to add for the wheel and tire package and lift kit. Although just for ME those are deductions rather than adding to the value. But I know how every other Jeep guy sees it. I thunk 92 was the last year before they changed up the grille and head,ights along with interior stuff.
If it's in good shape with good running 4.0 liter and working 4WD plus the add ins I'm betting the seller wants between $4K and $5K. To ME it probably worth closer to $3K but boxy Cherokees are almost as hot as Wranglers lately. In fact a 99 Cherokee Sport in 2wd is the quickest I've ever sold any vehicle. I posted it on CL around 4:00 on a school night and by 7:00 I was counting the money over a Natural Light. Every rural route mail carrier has one or needs one.

BTW...we finally got the 95 Discovery back to running and driving. After all the mechanics that guessed at it including a Euro shop in Macon and all the parts we threw at it turned out to be a bad ignition switch.
And it can be yours...if the price is right.:becky:

BTW...we finally got the 95 Discovery back to running and driving. After all the mechanics that guessed at it including a Euro shop in Macon and all the parts we threw at it turned out to be a bad ignition switch.
And it can be yours...if the price is right.:becky:

I bet it would sell quicker if it had zebra stripes on it like Ted Nugent's Bronco.....

Back
Top Bottom