• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Value of a newer rare gun ? Walther ppq

The m1 was widely sold, then the m2 came out. They reintroduced the m1 in 9mm. And still.produce the m1 in .40 but no longer import it to usa

Rare does not automatically equate to expensive. You have to actually find someone that wants what you’ve got. Most folks looking at a polymer-framed handgun are either going to carry it, or compete with it, or both........not collect it.

All joking and bias aside, .40 isn’t as popular right now as it used to be. I’m not making any comments as to its efficacy as a self-defense round, I’m talking about current market trends. With the .40 police trade-ins coming into the market, G22’s and G23’s are cheap.

There’s a forum for everything. If you want to gauge interest in a Walther PPQ M1, why not go to a website devoted to Walther pistols, or that model specifically?

Rare does not automatically equate to expensive. You have to actually find someone that wants what you’ve got. Most folks looking at a polymer-framed handgun are either going to carry it, or compete with it, or both........not collect it.

All joking and bias aside, .40 isn’t as popular right now as it used to be. I’m not making any comments as to its efficacy as a self-defense round, I’m talking about current market trends. With the .40 police trade-ins coming into the market, G22’s and G23’s are cheap.

There’s a forum for everything. If you want to gauge interest in a Walther PPQ M1, why not go to a website devoted to Walther pistols, or that model specifically?
Thanks, I know I am a member on walther forums. And typically you get one or two good comments on here that are informative and usefull in every thread the rest are just what you would expect. That are people out there that do like .40 and thought not a collectible they may want a m1 but not want to get in 9mm. It's just fun to troll the haters on here. With yet another .40 vs 9 and glock
Is better. But hey walther is better than glock and .40 makes a bigger hole

Back
Top Bottom