• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Value of a newer rare gun ? Walther ppq

I would call it uncommon not rare. To many 40 haters here for a good discussion.
I don't for the life of me know why. I wan't a good slugger of a round if I am carrying. I don't want to have to keep pumping him full of rounds. When you shoot someone on speed they still keep coming if you don't get a head shot the first time. I mean they will walk though 9mm like butter. I wan't a stopper a 10mm or 45 acp. I don't want to have to empty a clip to get the job done. A man shot in the chest if he is on drugs and you don't hit the pump house can still be a threat up to 15 seconds. That's a hell of a long time in a crisis situation. That's not speculation that information is from soldiers that have actually shot insurgents and seen what happens. That's why I am firmly against a 9mm or anything smaller.

I don't for the life of me know why. I wan't a good slugger of a round if I am carrying. I don't want to have to keep pumping him full of rounds. When you shoot someone on speed they still keep coming if you don't get a head shot the first time. I mean they will walk though 9mm like butter. I wan't a stopper a 10mm or 45 acp. I don't want to have to empty a clip to get the job done. A man shot in the chest if he is on drugs and you don't hit the pump house can still be a threat up to 15 seconds. That's a hell of a long time in a crisis situation. That's not speculation that information is from soldiers that have actually shot insurgents and seen what happens. That's why I am firmly against a 9mm or anything smaller.

My truck/nightstand gun is a G22. Not because I am a Glock fanboy. Because it was $350 and larger than a 9mm. BTW ain't nothing wrong with Glock's. I don't want to spend a lot of money on a gun that may end up being confiscated for evidence.

Back
Top Bottom