• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Value of a newer rare gun ? Walther ppq

U ask for facts and u get people’s bull ****, gotta love ( old fat guys with no life) aka key board warriors . Thank you for understanding that not all of on here are a** holes.
This thread could have went 6 different ways, and it did. Just as expected.

This thread could have went 6 different ways, and it did. Just as expected.
As a young man who loves firearms makes me sick to all the snobbie answer you get, u asked what a guns worth and u get 40 sucks bla bla bla. These answers are coming from grown men. Also what I found out is your stuff isn’t worth anything, people always want deals but when it comes to there stuff .....!!!!! Also the spelling police .

I don't for the life of me know why. I wan't a good slugger of a round if I am carrying. I don't want to have to keep pumping him full of rounds. When you shoot someone on speed they still keep coming if you don't get a head shot the first time. I mean they will walk though 9mm like butter. I wan't a stopper a 10mm or 45 acp. I don't want to have to empty a clip to get the job done. A man shot in the chest if he is on drugs and you don't hit the pump house can still be a threat up to 15 seconds. That's a hell of a long time in a crisis situation. That's not speculation that information is from soldiers that have actually shot insurgents and seen what happens. That's why I am firmly against a 9mm or anything smaller.

Your responses never fail to disappoint

A man shot in the chest if he is on drugs and you don't hit the pump house can still be a threat up to 15 seconds. That's a hell of a long time in a crisis situation. That's not speculation that information is from soldiers that have actually shot insurgents and seen what happens. That's why I am firmly against a 9mm or anything smaller.

Have you shot a lot of drug addled men in the chest? Were these insurgents on drugs? What were they shot with (caliber and round type)?

I've PERSONALLY seen a 9mm (Hornady CD) take a 330lb down in one shot to the center mass. He didn't even get up out of the chair he was in, just fell over. I've also seen a .44 special (again, Hornady CD) drop a skinny little guy that was MAYBE 150lbs. He dropped right where he was standing with no over penetration. Bullet choice is more important than caliber choice when discussing 9mm and .40.

Hell, I've seen a guy get shot 7 times with 7.62x39 Tula ammo and live. No vital organs struck and even though he was shot in the face, it didn't penetrate his cranium.

As a young man who loves firearms makes me sick to all the snobbie answer you get, u asked what a guns worth and u get 40 sucks bla bla bla. These answers are coming from grown men. Also what I found out is your stuff isn’t worth anything, people always want deals but when it comes to there stuff .....!!!!! Also the spelling police .
Welcome to the Internet, kid.

:welcome:

Back
Top Bottom