• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Value of firearms for division of assets

Since all of your guns are being produced today. You can take the MSRP and subtract 20%-25% off that for used value.

If you need a "lower" price point, take them to a gun store that buys used and get them to write down what they would pay.

I've seen both values used in court. If you had a massive collection or rare, no longer made guns I'd say hire a professional appraiser but with that list, a trip to the gun stores or a % off MSRP is the best way to go.

Since all of your guns are being produced today. You can take the MSRP and subtract 20%-25% off that for used value.

If you need a "lower" price point, take them to a gun store that buys used and get them to write down what they would pay.

I've seen both values used in court. If you had a massive collection or rare, no longer made guns I'd say hire a professional appraiser but with that list, a trip to the gun stores or a % off MSRP is the best way to go.
Skimming over your list, everything is still in production, minus the sweet saiga 308. Accessories don't hold value very well, neither will your octane. Cool collection regardless

A07FAF99-F24F-4FF7-AFBC-8E4B73C82D21.jpeg.jpg

Taurus - 300
P320 - 350
FNX 45 - 800
Scorpion - 800
10/22 - 300
10/22 - 300
REC7 - 1300
Saint - 700
Saiga - ?

Back
Top Bottom