• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

}{Value on this S&W 66-2}{

[Broken External Image]:

PINNED
i58.tinypic.com_sb3ggm.jpg

If you go to replace the Grips, you will need K- Frame SQUARE-Butt Grips...As far as a VALUE, if it is as nice as it appears, $600, +/- $50--Only way it would bring more is if you had the Box & Paperwork...

While the K-Frame Model 66--And it's Blued Brother, the Model 19--Are GREAT Guns--I have more than one of each--I personally prefer the slightly larger & heavier L-Frame Models 586 & 686--They tend to "Hang" a little STEADIER for me when shooting, are real *****CATS with .38 Special Ammo, and "Soak Up" the RECOIL from even the heaviest .357 Magnum loads better than the smaller K-Frame guns...YMMV, of course....mikey357
Thanks Mikey I knew you'd be in soon lol NOW where is JWC? Do you recommend any grips that would be thin in size then these beautiful wood grips

Thanks Mikey I knew you'd be in soon lol NOW where is JWC? Do you recommend any grips that would be thin in size then these beautiful wood grips

My personal FAVORITES are Wood Hogue Monogrips, with NO Finger grooves & no checkering--They just "Feel Right" to me--The Rubber Hogue Monogrips WITH Finger Grooves are not bad, either, and will definitely "Soak Up" some RECOIL that Wood Grips will not...

Brooks, I have a 586 in six inch you can shoot next time your around d'ville.
Thanks for the offer brother might take you up on that! Do you have land or do you shoot at a range? If you don't and would perfer to shoot outside it might be better if we could set up a time and you come see me! I have a decent spot on my land that I put together with some wooden reels and some AR500 targets, O and if you would like to set off some Tannerite we could do that to:boom:

My personal FAVORITES are Wood Hogue Monogrips, with NO Finger grooves & no checkering--They just "Feel Right" to me--The Rubber Hogue Monogrips WITH Finger Grooves are not bad, either, and will definitely "Soak Up" some RECOIL that Wood Grips will not...
I'll take a look at those as well! Thanks man

Thanks for the offer brother might take you up on that! Do you have land or do you shoot at a range? If you don't and would perfer to shoot outside it might be better if we could set up a time and you come see me! I have a decent spot on my land that I put together with some wooden reels and some AR500 targets, O and if you would like to set off some Tannerite we could do that to:boom:
Ha sounds cool. I have a membership here at stoddarts, but shooting indoors really kinda sucks. Pm me when you get a chance and we'll set something up.

Back
Top Bottom