• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Varget powder.

Every place I see powder has Varget, for the last six months.

Try Bullseye in Lawrenceville. Or Dixie Ammo Dump in Hog Mountain.

Heck, Bass Pro probably has Varget. That's not a hard one to find. (Try 2400-- and the only answer is The Gun Room at Elite Pawn).

Every place I see powder has Varget, for the last six months.

Try Bullseye in Lawrenceville. Or Dixie Ammo Dump in Hog Mountain.

Heck, Bass Pro probably has Varget. That's not a hard one to find. (Try 2400-- and the only answer is The Gun Room at Elite Pawn).
I tried bullseye and they didn't have it I havent gone to bass pro in a long time.

Hmmm... I know Bullseye had it a while back.

Try David's Gun Room (though unlikely; they have a sparse selection the last couple of years). Dixie Ammo Dump. Elite Pawn though that's getting much further away. Alexanders if you fancy a drive into the mountains. And Adventure Outdoors if you fancy a drive to Smyrna. (I never do. Even working in Sandy Springs that place is a slog to get to.)

The prices are high and the selection small, but you could try Georgia Gun Club in Buford. They have some powder.

Over on the other side of town, there's Tru Prep. And there's another guy that sells the full line of Dillon, and will give lessons. I can't find them with a quick search though. He has lots of powder.

Powder Valley has the 1s and 8s in stock: http://powdervalleyinc.com/

I'm going to Bullseye tonight-- I'll check again.

Hmmm... I know Bullseye had it a while back.

Try David's Gun Room (though unlikely; they have a sparse selection the last couple of years). Dixie Ammo Dump. Elite Pawn though that's getting much further away. Alexanders if you fancy a drive into the mountains. And Adventure Outdoors if you fancy a drive to Smyrna. (I never do. Even working in Sandy Springs that place is a slog to get to.)

The prices are high and the selection small, but you could try Georgia Gun Club in Buford. They have some powder.

Over on the other side of town, there's Tru Prep. And there's another guy that sells the full line of Dillon, and will give lessons. I can't find them with a quick search though. He has lots of powder.

Powder Valley has the 1s and 8s in stock: http://powdervalleyinc.com/

I'm going to Bullseye tonight-- I'll check again.

This is the guy-- full range of Dillon stuff, but a LONG way from Winder.

Georgia Gun and Ammo
5620 Walden Farm Dr
Powder Springs, GA 30127
Cell: 404-751-8748 Tel: 770-225-0721 Fax: 770-222-7516

Back
Top Bottom