• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Vegas

airx22

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
10   0
Reaction score
These were sent to me by a buddy....would like to see what you guys think and if any of it makes sense to you.

http://whistleblowerjeff.holyspirit...time-ago-with-ulterior-motives-ie-false-flag/
Image-1 (2).jpg

Attachments

• Safari - Oct 3, 2017 at 10-59 PM (1).pdf
    6.5 MB · Views: 18
the guy did have 47 guns in the hotel room. why do you bring that many guns?
just one guy,and we do hear in the audio clips stopping and reloading. with that many loaded,why no just pick up another? a lot of info needs to come out,but i do doubt we will see any of it..
seems strange, they say he was a millionaire,but look at his girlfriend. if you have money and live in vegas, you get better than that. so that shows some kind of crazy in his brain, things dont add up.
you have cameras in the hall,who came and went? we all need to see that footage...
dont know about isis being involved, but if they are,they would be bragging by now... if it was an isis deal with the fbi gone bad, they would have it plastered everywhere. bragging that the fbi tried to set them up, and they killed Americans with fbi guns...
the thing is sketchy at best...

the guy did have 47 guns in the hotel room. why do you bring that many guns?
just one guy,and we do hear in the audio clips stopping and reloading. with that many loaded,why no just pick up another? a lot of info needs to come out,but i do doubt we will see any of it..
seems strange, they say he was a millionaire,but look at his girlfriend. if you have money and live in vegas, you get better than that. so that shows some kind of crazy in his brain, things dont add up.
you have cameras in the hall,who came and went? we all need to see that footage...
dont know about isis being involved, but if they are,they would be bragging by now... if it was an isis deal with the fbi gone bad, they would have it plastered everywhere. bragging that the fbi tried to set them up, and they killed Americans with fbi guns...
the thing is sketchy at best...
We will never know the real story! The Goberments job is to inform you of what they want you to believe.