• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

vehicle a/c issue

If your ac guy returned it to you like that, find a new ac guy.
the first people i took it to i just wanted to have the freon checked because it wasn't getting as cold as it used to.when i got it back from the there was zero freon in the system,the high side schrader valve was fooked,and they said it was that way when i brought it in.it wasn't.
the second shop could not get the cooked schrader valve out so they could not do anything the third guy finally got both valves replaced and got the correct amount of freon in it but that brought me back to barely cooling.

the first people i took it to i just wanted to have the freon checked because it wasn't getting as cold as it used to.when i got it back from the there was zero freon in the system,the high side schrader valve was fooked,and they said it was that way when i brought it in.it wasn't.
the second shop could not get the cooked schrader valve out so they could not do anything the third guy finally got both valves replaced and got the correct amount of freon in it but that brought me back to barely cooling.

The lines are replaceable.

It is basically a part of the evaporator

on a mopar a Hblock

your compressor is barely working, may need to replace it all!

If the third guy charged the system but it wasnt cooling effectively, he should have stopped and diagnosed the problem. Sorry for your trouble but maybe the 4th guy will get it right. Wish I could look at it for you.

Back
Top Bottom