• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Vehicles are now the weapon of choice. Barcelona this time

It will only increase. It's very effective at scaring people.

The Al Queada and ISIS magazine "Inspire" has advocated using vehicles to inflict carnage and terror for years now. They even mentioned the fact of using vehicles where guns were restricted. They are evil and will do whatever it takes to instill fear and kill.

The Al Queada and ISIS magazine "Inspire" has advocated using vehicles to inflict carnage and terror for years now. They even mentioned the fact of using vehicles where guns were restricted. They are evil and will do whatever it takes to instill fear and kill.

Fox is reporting that a house blew up last night with a crapload of propane cylinders in it. The police say it was connected to this attack. I'm guessing muhammed blew up his house last night and they had to do this today because they knew they would be caught.

Fox is reporting that a house blew up last night with a crapload of propane cylinders in it. The police say it was connected to this attack. I'm guessing muhammed blew up his house last night and they had to do this today because they knew they would be caught.

I saw the rubble from the house. It was PACKED with propane cylinders. PACKED!!!

So has everyone switched to the bonded ammo in their EDC?
Winchester Ranger+ Bonded, Golden Saber Bonded, etc?
Need to have penetration against the windshields and door sides.

Back
Top Bottom