• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Vepr Trigger Upgrade?

alleycat

Wolf Icon Lifetime Supporter
Cosmoline Junkie
902   0
Reaction score
I have a Vepr in '54r that could use a trigger upgrade. Looking for advice and ideas on the best options.....

Thanks,
AC

image.jpeg

I feel ashamed.

I picked up an ALG trigger and installed it in my AMD-65 - wasn't a drop in - but a true increase in feel/travel/etc. They have two models and I bought the cheaper of the two. The other is supposed to be even better.

I bought a second one to install in my VEPR but I can't decide between the 16" and 23". I'm leaning towards the 23" for accuracy but at the same time it would be a hoot to be able to bump-fire the 16" model.

So I'm in a quandry and haven't installed it yet. The obvious solution is to buy another trigger but haven't gotten around to that either.

Want me to bring the AMD for you to fondle on the 20th?

I feel ashamed.

I picked up an ALG trigger and installed it in my AMD-65 - wasn't a drop in - but a true increase in feel/travel/etc. They have two models and I bought the cheaper of the two. The other is supposed to be even better.

I bought a second one to install in my VEPR but I can't decide between the 16" and 23". I'm leaning towards the 23" for accuracy but at the same time it would be a hoot to be able to bump-fire the 16" model.

So I'm in a quandry and haven't installed it yet. The obvious solution is to buy another trigger but haven't gotten around to that either.

Want me to bring the AMD for you to fondle on the 20th?

Yep, that would be great! You can sell me that extra trigger group too.....

Is your AMD the same one that i was shooting that day when the RO at Creekside fussed at me?

Yep, that would be great! You can sell me that extra trigger group too.....

Is your AMD the same one that i was shooting that day when the RO at Creekside fussed at me?

Only one I have so it must be - what happened with RO, I don't remember.

I remember kicking myself for not having the front sight adjustment tool in my bag. :doh:

Both boys were a little upset, too 'cause she was shooting about 6' off at 100 yards.

Only one I have so it must be - what happened with RO, I don't remember.

I remember kicking myself for not having the front sight adjustment tool in my bag. :doh:

Both boys were a little upset, too 'cause she was shooting about 6' off at 100 yards.

The RO felt like i was shooting too fast and missing the target.
That trigger was nice.....maybe that's what i need to get for my Vepr.

The RO felt like i was shooting too fast and missing the target.
That trigger was nice.....maybe that's what i need to get for my Vepr.

Oops. That was BEFORE the upgrade. If you liked the old one you'll love the new one. First time I squeezed one off it surprised me when it broke.

That same range trip we went through a bit of ammo - good thing that gun was down due to sights or we would have gone through more than the 600 rounds that we did that day.

IMG_1769.JPG

And we had already swept once...having kids is expensive...

Back
Top Bottom