• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Vermont Gun Control - merged threads

upload_2018-4-12_8-10-54.png

Reuters News service.........After hearing that yet another state in the U.S. is on its way to total firearm confiscation, the presidents of Russia, China, North Korea, and all terrorist organizations were seen rubbing their hands together and doing their best Dr. Evil laugh.

Politicians of any color will propose / vote for anything they think will get them elected / re-elected.

Why is anyone confused by this ?

Reuters News service.........After hearing that yet another state in the U.S. is on its way to total firearm confiscation, the presidents of Russia, China, North Korea, and all terrorist organizations were seen rubbing their hands together and doing their best Dr. Evil laugh.
You mean like this witch?
Animated GIF-downsized_large (1).gif

what.jpeg

I'm sure it's all just a misunderstanding. He is a Republican so he didn't really mean it. :censored::censored::censored:

Can you imagine if that happened in this State tomorrow? I think my head would explode!!

View attachment 1585787

I'm sure it's all just a misunderstanding. He is a Republican so he didn't really mean it. :censored::censored::censored:

Can you imagine if that happened in this State tomorrow? I think my head would explode!!
And some members of this very site would be okay with all those provisions. Sorry state of affairs we are in.

People that have no problem with "giving a little" or say "who cares it's just a worthless piece of plastic" or say they support the 2nd amendment "but..." rank in the same camp as people who get all bent because other people want to open carry at a rally or bring their AR or wear tactical clothing. Rights are rights and their are douchenozzles who want to take them. Period! They don't care how willing to bend you are, how compromising you are or how "not scary" you look. And why should it matter?! Plenty of freaks walking around college campuses, Little 5 Points, and any and all leftist rallies. Should they all have their rights taken away? Should we Demand they look more "normal" or we's gonna call the cops?! I've said before and say again-support the 2nd amendment or don't, don't give me your wishy washy, middle ground, compromising BS. Otherwise you only slow the slide, you Stop nothing.

Back
Top Bottom