• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Vermont tells big box retailers they can't sell non essential goods now

Yet, you can order all this stuff online and have it delivered. This is only proving that Mom & Pop single digit brick & mortar locations are not needed and can be easily replaced by online ordering. Shame. Some of these small retailers may not come back.

Yet, you can order all this stuff online and have it delivered. This is only proving that Mom & Pop single digit brick & mortar locations are not needed and can be easily replaced by online ordering. Shame. Some of these small retailers may not come back.
Exactly. Big daddy Amazon is still shipping out non essentials daily. Don't you dare buy it in person though!

On a side note, since I can't go to the barber shop, I'm curious how a lot of folks will look in the coming months if they keep things locked down longer than advertised. I might just buzz myself. But I predict a lot of hippies and mullets.

Exactly. Big daddy Amazon is still shipping out non essentials daily. Don't you dare buy it in person though!

On a side note, since I can't go to the barber shop, I'm curious how a lot of folks will look in the coming months if they keep things locked down longer than advertised. I might just buzz myself. But I predict a lot of hippies and mullets.
I am fortunate that my wife was a barber before we had kids.

My hair is longer than it's been in 15 years right now

Hell since I don't have to go in to the office I may just grow mine out and see what it looks like. I've been short high and tight most of my life.
iu

Just don't go this far and you'll be alright

Back
Top Bottom