• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Very rude and WTF?

This thread has a lot of potential.....we got dogs pissin on corn......corn that is poisonous to everything and everyone because of mold.....peeps wanting to shoot dogs....peeps that will kill anything.....meth heads in corn fields..... we got facts and no facts...... we got a possible sasquatch on camera......
man, just a buttload of action !! Who says the ODT is no fun amymore??

This thread has a lot of potential.....we got dogs pissin on corn, corn that is poisonous to everything and everyone because of mold.....peeps wanting to shoot dogs....peeps that will kill anything.....meth heads in corn fields..... we got facts and no facts...... we got a possible sasquatch on camera......
man, just a buttload of action !! Who says the ODT is no fun amymore??

That is a very accurate summary...

Have you spent ANY time at all researching aflotoxins. Even 10 minutes?
Either you haven't or you just don't care. I'll save you some time, that garbage you're dumping on the ground has it. It is detrimental to ALL game species. (Deer, turkeys, quail, waterfowl etc.) It is also detrimental to domestic livestock and humans which is why high levels aren't allowed for livestock or human consumption. Care to guess where that garbage goes once it fails those tests? Three guesses, first two don't count. (Google is your friend)....
But hey, you "feel" its helping so that's all that really matters. Stewardship be damned!

Serious question, I’m not looking to get into an Intertube argument.

Corn grown locally & harvested, does it still necessarily have these aflotoxins you speak of?

Not Monsanto/DuPont/Syngenta sourced but regular old field corn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom