• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Very rude and WTF?

Wrong again. Rabies can be treated successfully at any time before symptoms appear. The incubation period lasts for at least a couple of weeks.

https://www.cdc.gov/rabies/transmission/body.html

I've dealt with dog bites many times in my life, both personally and with others. No one has ever required the treatment for rabies even when the dog had not been vaccinated. If the dog is not symptomatic within ten days the person that was bitten is in the clear. If the dog does become symptomatic within ten days, it's not too late to be treated for rabies. This is specifically why the law stipulates a ten day quarantine.
Well you can do what you want on your own property and I will continue to kill dogs without collars on my property.

Well you can do what you want on your own property and I will continue to kill dogs without collars on my property.
Just as long as you know you are killing them for no other reason than you want to and not some misguided, ill-conceived justification for it. You're not protecting yourself or your family. You're just killing a dog.

Back
Top Bottom