• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

VESPA OTF knives

SirBannedAlot

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
171   0
Reaction score
Really a huge fan of these guys. Made in China, but using state of the art CNC machines and quality materials... Several review sites have bought their knives and sent them off to be tested to see if the claimed blade steel is legit, and all of them have been.

They have a lot of different designs, some their own, and some are clearly copies, although usually modified, of Microtec models. They aren't trying to pass them off as Microtecs, they put their own name and labels on them, but it's obvious which models they are "borrowing" from...

I have three of them now, and all three have been very impressive. Knife snobs who take pride in their Microtecs will probably scoff at them, and that's ok. I have Microtecs and they are great knives. But to get similar quality for 1/3 of the price is a deal I don't like to pass on.

They aren't cheap, but they are a lot less expensive than Microtecs... You can get some of their D2 steel models down around the $80 mark, but if you want the S35VN or M390 steels, you are gonna pay $120-$220... Still a bargain...

Here are the 3 that I have so far, and I can't find anything wrong with any of them... Will put up a link to their site on DHGate at the end...

Link to their store front:

https://www.dhgate.com/store/catego...t-categories-b238fd2c32164110b6f0108d5414e1ac

Back
Top Bottom