Votes: 4 12.9%
  • American Legion

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • both

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • taco

Votes: 11 35.5%

• Total voters
I'm a member of both but I don't go to either. I should but I don't mainly because I know I'd get drunk and have to leave my truck out front while I called a cab to get home and then a cab to go back and get my truck the next day.

If you can find an active post either can be good, mine is primarily manned by Civil War veterans.
My dad was one of the founding members of his local VFW post and has been either the Commander, Vice Commander, or QuarterMaster at the post for the last 40 odd years. He is one of two WWII vets still alive and active at the post. I find your "Civil War veterans" comment disrespectful to men who served long before you did and continued to serve fellow veterans and their community for many years.

My dad was one of the founding members of his local VFW post and has been either the Commander, Vice Commander, or QuarterMaster at the post for the last 40 odd years. He is one of two WWII vets still alive and active at the post. I find your "Civil War veterans" comment disrespectful to men who served long before you did and continued to serve fellow veterans and their community for many years.
It's a joke, don't get your panties in a wad.
I'm 3rd generation Legion and have nothing but the upmost respect for all our veterans who have served and the large number who still do.

Back
Top Bottom