• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

vibrator media locally?

SpeedyR

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
122   0
Reaction score
I've converted almost everything to stainless pin tumbling, but need to tumble a few things in the old vibrating tumbler. I tossed a lot of stuff like a bunch of corn cobb media when I moved a bit ago.

anywhere local (north ATL) that might have something I can use without buying 25# of it (harbor frieght)? I stopped at Academy (they have Lyman, but the "1 available for pickup" meant that I can order it and it will arrive after a week, and the PetSmart next door but didn't have any of the 'lizard bedding' stuff there either. Ditto for Walmart.

just checked amazon can get 15# of Frankford Arsenal walnut shells delivered to the house tomorrow for $30. Really just need a pound or two...

went in to the one near where I was this morning and then checked online for the location where I'll be this afternoon. neither has it in stock.

Not sure if they stock it, but been buying mine from HomeDepot. They usually deliver it free of charge, but last time I bought 50#. Harborfreight used to have walnut media, but it was bad dusty.

Rosewood

Walmart, reptile animal bedding. Or petstore. Bass pro should have a little amount too

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

I'll probably just find some tomorrow maybe a big bag from Harbor Freight if anyone needs some, I doubt I'll use more than 1/10 of it...

Back
Top Bottom