• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Vice President Traffic Jam Today

Traffic was dog squeeze coming back from Chattanooga yesterday. Then the traffic everywhere else was super heavy on the surface streets. Everyone and their mom was out driving around yesterday. I guess it’s all the holiday travelers........who aren’t traveling because of Covid......
Their all searching for Toilet paper,Paper towels and lunchable meats

Wonder how happy all those Biden "supporters" are gonna be when they figure out they're the "rich" he's gonna make pay their fair share. I remember when Clinton told that lie too. After we all had to change jobs after getting let go by our employers after the all too predictable recession from his tax increase, couldn't find anybody in Ga willing to admit voting for him.

Wonder how happy all those Biden "supporters" are gonna be when they figure out they're the "rich" he's gonna make pay their fair share. I remember when Clinton told that lie too. After we all had to change jobs after getting let go by our employers after the all too predictable recession from his tax increase, couldn't find anybody in Ga willing to admit voting for him.

Hell I wanna move to Bama after this BS I don't care if the recount shows Trump WON its still disgusting to see all the Votes Biden received.
They claimed its from all the Democrat Voters moving here to vote an flip the Red state to Blue

don't care if the recount shows Trump WON its still disgusting to see all the Votes Biden received.
They claimed its from all the Democrat Voters moving here to vote an flip the Red state to Blue

Biden did not win Georgia. Have heard from one of the hand recount observers that there were many ballots that this individual observed that were only filled out for Biden for president. Now you cannot take this into court and "prove" that the Dems stole the presidential election in Georgia, but there's no way Obama lost Georgia twice and sleepy Joe won it. Kinda like knowing Al Capone was a gangster, but not being able to "prove" it in court. We better show up in numbers for thd runoff.

Back
Top Bottom