• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Video Game Pre-Order Deal! MW3, BF3, GoW3, Halo Anniversary & Some Kinect Titles

10   0
Reaction score
Wanted to let my fellow gamer friends here on the forum know of a pretty good deal. The Microsoft Store, located in Lenox Mall, is offering a pre-order deal for some of the big games coming out this holiday season. Pre-order Gears of War 3, Battlefield 3, Modern Warfare 3 and Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary and receive a $125 Microsoft Store gift card. The good thing about it is they carry Amazon Kindle gift cards, so you can just convert the $125 gift card into Amazon credit (since Kindle gift cards can be used on any Amazon purchase). On top of that, each pre-order gets $5 off each title, and you only have to put $10 down to reserve each title (which goes to the cost of the game). If I made this sound a little confusing, let me try and break it down:

Gears of War 3: $59.99 - $5.00 = $54.99
Battlefield 3: $59.99 - $5.00 = $54.99
Modern Warfare 3: $59.99 - $5.00 = $54.99
Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary: $39.99 - $5.00 = $34.99

That's $199.96 + tax ($211.96 after tax) with a $125 Gift Card that you would get after the last game is released (in this case Halo in November). Then you can purchase a Kindle gift card in the store with the $125 to use on Amazon where you have a lot wider range of things to purchase with the money than at the Microsoft store.

Along with these action titles are a few Kinect titles including Kinect Sports Season 2, Dance Central 2, and Kinect Disneyland. I think Forza 4 is a title as well available with this promotion, but not positive.

There might seem like a lot to it, but there's no trickery involved or anything. Just figured I would pass along the deal since we're lucky to live near a Microsoft store with Atlanta being the only one really on the east coast.

Back
Top Bottom