• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Vienna Sausage

Well, I picked up two cans of the Prairie Belt sausages at DG today. Ate one when I got home. Gonna make a trip back and get more tomorrow! I stated out just getting the sausages. Got to looking around other food stuffs. $38 later, I left. A lot is stuff I picked up to try out before getting a ton of something and finding out even my dog will not eat it!.. I did include powdered lemonade stix, soups, peanut butter, canned roast beef (with gravy!), chow mien, chili sauce, beef tamales in chili sauce (I can hardly wait!), Knorr rice mixes. Most stuff had a year to 18 month expiration date.

Well, I picked up two cans of the Prairie Belt sausages at DG today. Ate one when I got home. Gonna make a trip back and get more tomorrow! I stated out just getting the sausages. Got to looking around other food stuffs. $38 later, I left. A lot is stuff I picked up to try out before getting a ton of something and finding out even my dog will not eat it!.. I did include powdered lemonade stix, soups, peanut butter, canned roast beef (with gravy!), chow mien, chili sauce, beef tamales in chili sauce (I can hardly wait!), Knorr rice mixes. Most stuff had a year to 18 month expiration date.
Some of my cans of Hormel chili and tamales have 2025 dates.

Does anybody remember this?

1655945633967.png

I remember my Mom buying this growing up, I recall it was pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom