• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Visa tracking gun sales

I just read an article about that. It's not just Visa it's a lot of the major credit card companies tracking purchases at gun shops. It's Not Just Guns either it's ammunition and any other gun related items. Seems to me it's a little bit of invasion of privacy if you ask me. I can't believe what this world is coming to in relation to guns. I can remember in my youth when a household here in Virginia had a gun on every coffee table in the neighborhood especially up in the mountains. It was just an everyday item that nobody gave a second thought about. Now the Democrat bastards are worried about his guns when there's a lot more to worry about in this world than who has a firearm or not. If they put half the energy into trying to take care of starvation and poverty as they did is trying to go after guns this world would be a better place or at least this nation would anyway. It won't stop there either! Well we put a democrat in the office now we're reaping the rewards??????
Sometimes I just can't believe what I read. Not that I doubt that it's going on it's just I can't believe that lengths companies will go to to dig in your business.

I just read an article about that. It's not just Visa it's a lot of the major credit card companies tracking purchases at gun shops. It's Not Just Guns either it's ammunition and any other gun related items. Seems to me it's a little bit of invasion of privacy if you ask me. I can't believe what this world is coming to in relation to guns.
Really?!

More Republicans has enacted gun control legislation than democrats. I say get rid of all the Constitution hating rat bastards.
Rat bastards just about sums up all politicians. They have all done some unspeakable bullcrap to get into office. People that get to the in places to be able to wield that kind of power have done some sketchy dealings in their quest for the seat.

Reactions: GFB
Back
Top Bottom