• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Visit from the ATF

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem with that thinking is that there are too many laws for you to comply with. It is honestly impossible to go about a normal life and not break a few laws. Also, if you travel at all and own multiple firearms, I would wager that you have already broken a few firearms related laws.

Speak for yourself. I keep up with them better than most for a very good reason.

The key thing here is that, regardless of what you decide to do in a situation like this, be polite and be clear. As I said, and as anyone who has conducted interrogations, I mean "interviews of citizens suspected of wrongdoing", will tell you - demeanor and body language tells a whole lot more than words. Clearly, in this situation, that was the case.

:thumb:

Perhaps because "calls or texts are faster, don't check PM's or thread" and they list their cell number?

Don't need a warrant when you provide the information for them. Right, ranger todd?

You would be surprised what a good investigator can piece together. I am not a good investigator, and I found the guy who stole my wife's identity. Provided the cops his address. Of course, it turns out they were already on to him!

You have zero feedback. No worries. :)

I do hope this thread does not start to discourage people from using the blasted feedback system! :mad:

There is a reason I have no feedback. I don't sell guns, I buy them. I have yet to successfully buy anything on the odt. I have tried but people want too much money for stuff.

Anyone who would not join the site after reading this thread is person that I am glad not to have as a part of the community.

I would guess the second.

Perhaps because "calls or texts are faster, don't check PM's or thread" and they list their cell number?

Don't need a warrant when you provide the information for them. Right, ranger todd?

Makes sense.

I like action movies 'cause I can't keep up with the plot lines of a mystery...like I said, I'm slow.

Really dude? Come on now.. Member since July 2012?

Yup. I tried to buy an aac upper and agreed on a meet and the dude did not show. Came up with a lame excuse and the next day it was for sale again for a higher price from a guy he made a different deal with. I guess I should try harder . . . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom