• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Visit from the ATF

Status
Not open for further replies.
So starting off with " I am a natural living man" may not be in our bet interest.

Perhaps "Kind sir, I do affirmatively, though graciously assert that, like you, though doubtless not quite to the gentlemanly standard which you do comport, I am a natural living man. Now, my most amiable fellow, whom I do declare, with much adoration, hath treated me with compassion and benevolence, may I beat my meat on the sidewalk?"

would do better.

Perhaps "Kind sir, I do affirmatively, though graciously assert that, like you, though doubtless not quite to the gentlemanly standard which you do comport, I am a natural living man. Now, my most amiable fellow, whom I do declare, with much adoration, hath treated me with compassion and benevolence, may I beat my meat on the sidewalk?"

would do better.
:thumb:

I think POAR is internet tough guy speak translating to "I am happy to give you whatever information I can but I prefer to have legal representation present when addressing matters with law enforcement."

Then quickly call Cobalt or HeavyD begging forgiveness for all the "lawyers suck" threads.

I don't think that anyone who was the subject of such an inquiry would be eager to disclose any details.

Well, If he was buying guns at a local gun store via a 4473 and then selling them on here (Maybe to me), I would like to know about it. Specifically if his actions attracted the ATF's attention.

I don't think that anyone who was the subject of such an inquiry would be eager to disclose any details.

You think? :laugh:

Admitting a BATF investigation in the gun trading world is the equivalent of STDs in the dating world. You may have something that looks nice but damn if I am going to touch it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom