• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Visit from the ATF

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think? :laugh:

Admitting a BATF investigation in the gun trading world is the equivalent of STDs in the dating world. You may have something that looks nice but damn if I am going to touch it.

HA - Didn't think about it that way... Anyone want a $300 Glock 20SF??? NOPE - NOT ME!!! :bolt:

I can assure you all that they were not, in any way, shape or form, in the business of buying and selling guns.

If GA Gun Store gets audited, I might get a visit! And I assure you, I am not in the business of buying and selling guns. I have sold many, many more than I own at present, but only a handful of times at a profit!! :lol:

I can assure you all that they were not, in any way, shape or form, in the business of buying and selling guns.

If GA Gun Store gets audited, I might get a visit! And I assure you, I am not in the business of buying and selling guns. I have sold many, many more than I own at present, but only a handful of times at a profit!! :lol:
half of my feedback score on here is for coffee, vehicles, and accessories lol

I don't know about cat **** coffee, but I recall a bunch of people flipping Glock 42's like there was no tomorrow...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom